How to Attach Tweet to Message on Fan Forum

How to: Embedding a Tweet in your posts

  • This has been around for a second, just non a quite a little of people saw it. You can embed a tweet in your post on the board that will look like the example below when posted.

    1) Pull up the twitter web locate and attend the tweet you deprivation to military post
    2) Use the "..." menu option on Chirrup, to the right of the "Favorite" link.

    3) Adjacent, choose the "Embed Twirp" option in the menu and copy the code they give you.

    4) Finally, just paste that code into your post.

    It will then testify up nicely formatted below, it's nice because information technology uses Twitter's own API with follow buttons, etc.:

  • Discussion
  • can we have a pate to determine if this characteristic is helpful?

  • can we have a poll to determine if this feature is helpful?

    Yes. And by yes, I mean no.

  • I just want to record about stuff. I don't want to get a degree in scheduling.

  • So... uh....

  • Sol... uh....

    lol, that kid offered to buy my @trevorbarnes account.

  • Testing testing

  • Can I embed a Charles William Post in my tweets?

  • lol, that kid offered to buy my @trevorbarnes account.

    You should start following his friends and confuse the hell out of them

  • I find this to be an downtrodden change state of events.

How to Attach Tweet to Message on Fan Forum

Source: https://247sports.com/college/michigan-state/Board/93/Contents/How-to-Embedding-a-Tweet-in-your-posts-34897843/

0 Komentar

Post a Comment




banner